The Abundance Index



Description:

Special Report From Ed Lester:

Hi My name is Ed Lester…

If you’re serious about abundance—In the next minute and a half I’m going to let you in on 2 secret keys which unlock the unlimited power of the Law of Attraction.

Belief me, the first of these keys is a scientifically proven piece of magic that allows you to attract anything you desire into your life. Without effort, anxiety or unnecessary hard work.

It only works in combination with Secret Key number 2. A shockingly simple principle which I guarantee you (and will in a moment prove to you) is the Number 1 Rule of Manifestation.

Without this second key you’ll never make the Law of Attraction work. And I promise you only 1 or 2 people in every thousand even understand the principle…Let alone know how to make it work.

Those that do know how to use the keys are enjoying lives filled with unlimited wealth, happiness, love and success.

When I’ve shared the 2 secret keys, you’ll be able to use them to attract your dream life too. You’ll know exactly what to do.



So what’s the first “Secret Key” to your financial abundance goals?

The first key is something I call the “Miracle Mechanism”...

When you combine the quantum power of the law of attraction with this secret key missing ingredient, you suddenly take your own personal power... your ability to attract... your state of consciousness and evolution to an infinitely higher level.

It's something you really have to experience for yourself on a regular basis in order to fully understand its implications and effectiveness.

I will share with you this:

Successful people in all areas of life consciously or unconsciously ALREADY know how to do this.

Throughout history, in all fields of endeavor--from business to politics...from sports to the arts...from science to personal development and the healing arts—high achievers have ALL known how to harness and use the power of their subconscious mind.

Today, I want to give you access to the same uncommon skills and knowledge.

I have a very special, time-sensitive offer for you. I want to teach you how to not just learn, not just use, but MASTER what is undoubtedly the world's most powerful tool for creating and attracting unlimited abundance into your life.

What would it be like if you could IMMEDIATELY banish all negative feelings and get totally unstuck? If you could--whenever you wished--get yourself into a blissful and positive state, and stay there!



The Number #1 Unbreakable Rule of Manifestation?..

The second secret key is the number 1 unbreakable rule of manifestation...

This will be the greatest discovery you ever make about yourself AND the most beautiful and divine gift you ever present to yourself.

I discovered the gift when I was still 15 years old. I lived in a town in England called Swindon. This was back in 1985. I was shy, unsure of myself. Frankly I was stuck and overwhelmed and didn't know what my place in the world would be. I knew I had an exciting destiny in theory. But I was scared I'd never get to experience it.

Then one day I met the most amazing man. I must admit I've since forgotten his name. But he inadvertently transformed my life forever. Looking back it's clear to me the EXACT moment that my life transformed from monochrome to full technicolor. I came alive from the inside out. A Saul to Paul moment if you like.

I broke free of all these invisible energy blocks and constraints that had been holding me back. Keeping me trapped.



He shared “Secret Key Number 2 with me that day…

It was the secret that I now know as the “Number #1 Unbreakable Rule of Manifestation”

The rule states quite simply that”

“Transformation must always happen before Manifestation”

In other words until you transform into a financially abundant person, you can’t manifest the physical results. The money, the happiness. The love and the success...

As I said, I broke free that day...

And I've spent the 30+ years since helping other people break free too. I love sharing with others, the tools to achieving their true freedom and abundance.

If you're struggling to live the life you desire. If you're not living in that beautiful home—in a divine space filled with love, abundance and complete personal freedom…

Then it may well be that you need to experience the magic of this secret attraction ingredient in your life too.

I'm convinced I can help you make a positive shift. I sincerely hope you'll give this a go. Never before has the saying "Today is the first day of the rest of your life" rung so true.

If I have my way, this will be the moment you look back on as that moment where… Everything changed for you forever

Sadly, most people settle for far less than they are capable of. The secret to attracting the financial and emotional abundance...the vibrant health...the authentic happiness and attraction power you wish for can be as straightforward as learning one thing:

Harnessing and unleashing the untapped power of your imagination and creativity.

Some call it creative visualization...some call it meditation or mindfulness...some call it self-hypnosis. But what's in a word? The power I want to share with you will transform your results. The positive changes will appear immediately and you'll finally get to start living a life of freedom on your terms. In short, you will be able to manifest a prosperous life that is perfect for you.

Most people struggle with the idea of 'Self Hypnosis For Wealth And Success'. I can help you to master this simple, outrageously effective skill--and you'll be able to literally start programming yourself for fulfilment, and awesome levels of abundance starting immediately.

In fact, here's the truth:

The truth is you will be RE-LEARNING how to access and unleash the power of your subconscious. You were born with this talent, but unfortunately--if you're like most people—you've unknowingly forgotten how to harness it in your life. Law of Attraction has ceased to be the natural habit you were born with. And unfortunately, you've suffered the consequences.

You already know what the consequences have been, right?

Lack of financial freedom... Lack of control... lack of self-confidence and self belief... as well a whole list of missed opportunities, disappointments and life events that leave you feeling totally stuck and frustrated.

Let's call it how it is:
Life can be better. Much better. Even blissful.

You really can have, do, be anything and everything you want. Nothing held back. No holds barred.

(If you know me then you already understand that I believe change can happen in an instant. My mission in life is to get people into their abundance zone of freedom as rapidly as possible. Often in a heartbeat)

No matter what it is, no matter how much it costs, no matter how difficult it's been in the past—you can have it.

What does it take? Tapping into what it is you already know how to do. Your true destiny and what I call your energetic source code.

Which is... Using your mind, your thoughts, your ideas to UNCONSCIOUSLY CREATE your reality. To MANIFEST the life you've always dreamed of. To RECLAIM your destiny and God-given right to reach your full and complete potential.

And because I've shared these jealously-guarded secrets with countless others and seen avalanches of abundance in other people's lives, I'm CONFIDENT of helping you do the same. Your ambition, love and sense of longing are about to become your greatest assets. I'll show you how to get more joy and abundance out of life. Times a thousand.

Did you know that you were born with talents, strengths and energies that are unique to you, and you alone? They're literally hardwired into your personal 'DNA for success'.

If you're trying to succeed in life by doing things the way someone else says you should...it's almost certainly going to leave you frustrated... exhausted... disappointed... resigned... and defeated.

Settling for less than you deserve.

It doesn't have to be this way. It can be so much different.

You can soon discover your life's true purpose—and manifest ANYTHING faster than you thought possible.

How?

Read on...

Maybe you've already learned self-hypnosis in the past (or some form of guided meditation)...

If you have, I can assure you that you haven't learned it the way I'll teach it to you. This will be an eye-opener for you. It's not like any other personal development process you've ever experienced in your life. And the beauty of it is that you can expect to see and feel results right from the very first moment.

What makes it so different?

Simple. It unleashes those unique talents, strengths and hidden powers we talked about earlier. These are your personal resources, unique to you.

They'll be your tool for reclaiming your natural state of abundance...harmony and peace of mind.

I have developed this process through years of working closely with others and afterwards, measuring their results... my hard drive is filled with thousands of stories of personal breakthroughs and transformations.

Do you want to know the secret to why it works so effectively and so fast?

My secret is simple. I teach Law of Attraction and Self-Hypnosis in a way that people say is truly revolutionary--In a way that allows people to become re-empowered--to once again discover and leverage their hidden gifts.

Think of this as an exciting adventure. Based upon working with others such as yourself, these are some of the almost magical breakthroughs you'll quickly be able to engineer, experience and enjoy:

Your career or business results...your financial abundance...your friendships and relationships. Rediscover and reclaim some of your dreams and ambitions that you perhaps forgot about



Reviews from some satisfied clients...

We all know that the accumulation of wealth, happiness, success, health, abundance, all begins in the mind. And achieving abundance involves just a few simple steps. It's actually just common sense mixed with some law of attraction understanding which I promise will soon just click into place for you.

For instance, one of the steps is to expand your belief of just how much is possible for you. The stretching out and expansion of personal beliefs is something that all successful people enjoy mastering. You also need to become an expert in crafting out an exciting personal vision and a set of irresistible life-goals. As well as creating the unstoppable momentum driving you towards achieving those goals.

Master your subconscious and you can make your dreams into reality. But it's also a complete mindset for life. It's a way of thinking differently so that you can enjoy life more--you truly can feel healthier, happier and filled with a surprising amount of energy and power on a daily basis.

We all know the world has been going through some deeply troubling times recently including with regard to the economy. But droves of people are still becoming rich...becoming successful...remaining optimistic and focused. There is endless opportunity remaining available for you...right now...today. The universe has no limits. Nor should you.

Look at it this way. There was a missing chapter to The Secret. Not because things were purposely left out--but simply because some things can't be written down. They have to be shown to you.

Many LoA teachers don't have the full picture. They don't have the full skillset. There is nothing wrong with being passionate about a subject and wanting to share your passions with the world. But when it comes to personal development at this level you want someone who's been there and has the experience and results to prove it. I can show you how to master the power of your potential- Fast!

And what's more...I have literally thousands of delighted clients and students and business associates who will do my talking for me.



Reviews from some satisfied clients...

There are 16 mind-training modules which will transform your personal energy and attraction power

All 16 modules include 2 X mp3 audio recordings which literally program you for success. Firstly a teaching audio recording shows you concepts...tools...breakthrough mindset and skills building.

Secondly a practical, profoundly enjoyable, abundance meditation experience which will turn on The Law of Attraction for you like never before. You can use this to make quantum progress and learn the concepts by experiencing the blissful energy shifts for yourself. Your new skills mastery will become instantly internalized. You'll achieve what's known as "Unconscious Competence"

Manifesting your dream life has never been easier and faster!

Understand the true nature of inspiration from the universe and from within. Hardly anyone understands this secret - It will literally set you free to live your very best life

The skills that you absorb from this program will be life changing.

Each upcoming module will focus on one of the 16 zones of abundance.

Each one will give you new outcomes and skills to focus on so you can enjoy the astonishing results you manifest. It's going to be more fun...more rewarding than you can possibly imagine right now

This special price is very much a temporary offer. By next week it may well be higher. As I said, this training will be life-changing and will give you access to skills you certainly won't gain anywhere else.

I'm making this offer because I believe passionately that everyone should have access to these life-skills. Money shouldn't be a barrier to your success. As an acknowledged expert in the Law of Attraction and Life Coaching fields, with 30+ years experience, I can assure you that no-one else has ever put together a program like this…EVER.

If you're keen to get going, simply click the payment button below and let's get you started creating and attracting your dream life.

Yours with great optimism and respect!


Ed Lester The World's Number 1 Abundance Coach

PS A note about my comprehensive guarantee of satisfaction...

As you work through this program, I predict you will experience incredible personal breakthroughs...you'll start attracting more abundance into your life than you have ever done before.

Whether you choose to focus on becoming more relaxed and happy...more confident and self-assured...more healthy and energetic...more motivated...wealthier...even if you have a specific goal in mind like losing weight... attracting the love of your life...or building your dream business. Whatever your desired outcomes, this training program will be your secret weapon of success.

If I'm wrong--or if you are not absolutely satisfied with the program, for any reason whatsoever, simply let us know and we'll immediately refund you 100% of our investment. No questions asked...no need to explain. We don't want you to be anything other than delighted with the results you obtain.

"Our unconditional guarantee is good for a full 60 days from the date of purchase. So you get to try out this product, risk free for a full 60 days!"

With that all said, let me restate...I'm convinced that the combined power of Law of Attraction will understanding how to unleash the power of your creative imagination is going to be your biggest breakthrough yet. You're about to embark on a remarkable journey of learning and empowerment. You're about to enjoy the key skills and habits that create success and abundance for life.

I hope to welcome you aboard!

First day of my NEW JOB today!!! I'm nervous, but excited! Good thoughts from my Team Abundance, please!! This job didn't manifest itself the way I would have expected, but I have my dream envelope to thank for that. I had forgotten I included "a job that makes me happy" in my dream envelope. Then my job situation changed. Went to update my envelope...BOOM...the Universe provided! I REALLY GET IT NOW!!

SO...I'm off on my new adventure today...hopefully the first day of the job I will retire from in 10 years. :)

I've just reviewed January's dream envelope and, like last month's, it's worked.

I have little Porsche sales business and I wrote that I'd sold four cars in January - a lot for this time of year. And guess what? I made my fourth sale on Saturday.

I'd deliberately left the car right by the door because I had a hunch it would sell. That's a tip from the Secret - make room for things to happen.

Other things have worked out this month too. One thing that I didn't achieve, though, was the number of sales of a book I have written. However, I'm grateful for that because I revised the book during January and would rather people read the new edition.

Now I'm working on February's dream envelope. I hope this encourages others. 😊

Hi everyone !!! So....I got a free trip to Malta

I SOLD my house in a week and got well over listing price

And I bought a house in the town nearby that I love and managed to revoke my original offer and re-offer less money and saved myself 30 thousand dollars

I also saw the love of my life this week and have dropped a size.....

I LOVE You Ed Lester 💕💕🌷🌷🌷🌷and your envelope 💕💕💕🌺🌺🌺

Just wanted to share a dream envelope experience with you all. One of my goals was around money, so my “soon” goal was something like “Soon, £100 comes to me unexpectedly”. To be honest, it didn’t feel exactly right to me: I’m not desperately in need of £100, but I suppose I wanted a sign that I was on the right track. £100 felt too small a goal, but it felt greedy / unrealistic to ask for anything else. I left it alone, promising myself to revisit my dream envelope and do it “properly” when I had more time.

So, yesterday we all received an unexpected email at work. Everyone’s getting a pay award this year of £250 - a lovely surprise before Christmas (and I secretly wonder if it’s the dream envelope at work, even though it’s for a different amount).

Then my colleague works out that we're only getting a portion of this in next week’s pay packet, not the full amount. I calculate how much extra I will unexpectedly get, and it's £104.16 - everyone in the office is disappointed, but I now have an even bigger smile on my face :)

Now I just have to work up the confidence to ask for what I really want…

The dream envelope works!

I knew it would, as I have so much respect for ed and listen to his recordings daily.... I'm living proof it works! Thankyou Ed . I followed Eds instructions and owned that envelope ...

I opened my envelope once since creating it in November, as I felt I had to give it plenty of time to hit the universe and start working...

I found a way to meaningfully help others, that was the first one that happened easy easy !

My fitness levels have increased and I'm creating healthy lifestyle habits

ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.



Click here to get The Abundance Index at discounted price while it's still available...





All orders are protected by SSL encryption – the highest industry standard for online security from trusted vendors.

The Abundance Index is backed with a 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. If within the first 60 days of receipt you are not satisfied with Wake Up Lean™, you can request a refund by sending an email to the address given inside the product and we will immediately refund your entire purchase price, with no questions asked.